Pre-Wedding Photo Session in Basildon
Zoe and Che opted for a quiet engagement photography session in their local nature reserve near their house in Essex. It is a beautiful little spot with plenty of photo opportunity! We went for a stroll, chatted about all the wedding plans along the way and captured some beautiful photos in between!
I think it's interesting to mention that Zoe and Che both mentioned that they felt conscious in front of the camera and were not looking forward to their engagement photography session with me! However, they did say that they felt much more at ease and comfortable during and after our photography session and it was actually nowhere near as bad as they thought! They were really excited about their pre-wedding photos once they had seen them finished and I am SOO excited to capture their wedding for them in August!
They are getting married at the Lion Inn in Boreham, which is a gorgeous, elegantly styled pub venue in Essex.
Here are some of my favourite shots from this outdoor pre-wedding photography session...
I love outdoor pre-wedding photography sessions. This location is particularly wild and unkempt- it being a nature reserve, which I think is so beautiful. It got me thinking that I would love to be more adventurous and photograph more pre-wedding photography sessions outdoors so thought I'd share some interesting location ideas for your own session:
1. local park/ nature reserve always works well. Bring your dog too if you like!
2. beach locations - think colourful beach huts, a pretty dock with lots of boats- the opportunities are endless!
3. woodland locations- these are my favourite! Check out this Autumn woodland pre-wedding session.
4. London town- where do I start?! There is so much pretty in London that could be a great backdrop for your pre-wedding photo shoot. From St Paul's Cathedral, to the trendy streets of Shoreditch, to a gorgeous London Park. The choices are endless.
5. a location with lakes/reservoirs would be amazing too! Such a picturesque backdrop!