Top 10 Stylish Wedding Shoes 2019
Ok so I've seen a lot of bridal shoes in my time. It must be difficult as a bride to choose which shoes to wear for your wedding day when wanting both style and comfort. So I have rounded up some of my all time favourite bridal shoes that I have come across over the years.
1. Let's start with my favourite shoe designer ever. Valentino. I swear these are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn and 100% worth the money when you can wear them not just on your wedding day but with any other outfit afterwards too. They bring a great style and a touch of luxury to your look.
2. Second up has to be Jimmy Choo right?! So so popular with brides and are totally glam for the wedding day. So many different styles to choose from too, they are versatile and can be worn on nights out too. I hear they may need breaking in before the day, but once you've done that, they are pretty comfy to ear all day!
3. Ok so these are pricey but oh so GORGEOUS. Manolo Blahnik's. These are seriously stylish and luxurious. I absolutely love them. You can opt for the neutral ivory/ champagne tones or go bold like this bride did with her electric blue Manolo's. LOVE.
4. These absolute artworks are by Alexander McQueen and are so unique. I absolutely love the bronze tones and the way they wrap around the ankles with the leaf detailing. If you are after something different and metallic- these are perfect.
6. Harriet Wilde design absolutely gorgeous bridal shoes with unique designs and luxurious embellishments. These are the 'Merina Daisy' style and are a classic high heel peep-toe platform shoe. They also have the versatility to be dyed after the wedding to be worn again or even dyed beforehand if yo would prefer a pop of colour for your look.
7. Dune do a great range of bridal shoes for something a little more affordable. I absolutely love this style called 'Mrs- Ivory" and they are just £150. They are detailed with diamantes on the ankle strap and are finished with ribbon fastenings at the back.
8. If you like the Manolo style but can't justify the spend, then check out Phase Eight. They do these gorgeous pink suede kitten heels with bead detailing on the toe. They do a range of other affordable bridals shoes too.
10. Emmy London are another favourite of mine! They create luxury and timeless designs using only the finest materials and stunning hand-beaded embellishments. You have to check them out!
What bridal shoes are you going for on your wedding day?