Pre-Wedding Photography Shoot in a Country Park
Lucy and Michael have two beautiful children, Alby and Lyla and we agreed it would be lovely to bring them along for the pre-wedding session. We had great fun at Wat Tyler Country going for a little walk and snapping as we went. It's such a good way to get the kids used to having me around with a big camera before the wedding day, as well as to help Lucy and Michael get used to being papped :) Here are my favs...
There are so many cool places in Essex for pre-wedding photography sessions. Here re a few ideas to get you thinking about yours:
1. The Beach. There are countless pretty beaches in Essex that would make a gorgeous backdrop for a pre-wedding photo shoot. Walton-on-the-Naze and Chalkwell beach are just 2 of my favs.
2. Woodlands. In the Essex countryside we are lucky to have so many beautiful wooded areas to choose form. Duck wood in Romford is one of my favourites for pre-wedding sessions.
3. Quaint village. Essex is full of gorgeous little quaint villages which are picture perfect with little pubs and boutique shops. I photographed on in Stock village and it was beautiful.
4. Nature reserve/ Country Park. Nature reserves and country parks usually work quite well because they are generally quite big so you an always find a spot where there aren't many people around. I love North Weald country park as there are some beautiful secluded spots over there.
5. Coffee shop. Know a cute little boutique coffee shop that you love to go to? This could be the perfect place for a relaxed coffee morning pre-wedding photography session.
The idea are endless! I'd love to hear some of yours and if you're still looking for your pre-wedding photographer, just get in touch to check my availability.