Family/Newborn Photography Client Referral Scheme 2018
As a small business I really appreciate the value of a happy customer! It hugely helps Danielle Smith Photography grow and prosper through the kind words of clients like yourself. To express my gratitude for you kind customers, I am pleased to offer a new Referral Program.
About the Referral Program
It's simply a chance for you to put the families and friends who you believe are best suited to my personality and photographic style in touch with me.
How it works:
- For every client you refer who books their session with me, completes the session and pays in full, you will receive a complimentary £50 print credit as a way of saying thank you. This print credit can be used to put towards any products you like from a previous session or a new session you would like to book/ have booked with me.
- The new client that you referred to me will also receive a complimentary £50 print credit to put towards their session order.
- Just ask your friends to mention your name when booking and I will take care of the rest.
- There is no limit to the number of people you can refer so feel free to take advantage of this as often as you like and you can earn yourself photos that are completely paid for!
- The complimentary print credit is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash value
- This referral program is not valid for mini sessions/ other special offers.
- Not valid with other gift sessions offered by Danielle Smith Photography
- New clients only. You cannot refer a previous client of Danielle Smith Photography.
- You will receive your print credit within a week after the referred client has paid their session order invoice. This will be emailed to you. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There is no limit to the number of complimentary print credit you can recieve. The more you refer the more chance you can get the complimentary print credit to put towards your own session images/next session booked.
Thank you all so much for your continued support and loyalty!